BENEFITS OF ACANA GRASS FED LAMB DOG FOOD :
- High quality Lamb meat as an ingredient makes the meal delicious to savor.
- Infusion of freeze-dried Liver for alluring the fussiest of eaters.
- Contains Single, easily digestible protein for helping diet-sensitive dogs.
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids maintain the health of skin and coat.
- Low carbohydrate content in the food sustains a balanced blood sugar level and also counters obesity.
- Fresh apples, squash and pumpkin boost overall digestive mechanism also facilitating a higher nutrient absorption.
- Grain and Gluten free food for helping allergic dogs.
- Suitable for dogs of all breeds and life stages.
Raw grass-fed lamb (18%), lamb meat meal (18%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, raw lamb liver (4%), lamb fat (4%), fresh red delicious apples (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, raw lamb tripe (2%), raw lamb kidney (2%), dried lamb cartilage (2%), lentil fiber, marine algae (1.2%) (pure and sustainable source of DHA and EPA), fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, dried brown kelp, freeze-dried lamb liver (0.1%), salt, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
*Preserved with mixed tocopherols, a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil.
NUTRITION FACTS :
Crude Fibre (5%), Glucosamine (600mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulfate (800 mg/kg), Crude Ash (7.5%), Calcium (1.5%), Fat (15%), Moisture (12%), Omega 6 (1.8%), Omega 3 (0.8%), Vitamin A (11000.0 UI/kg), Crude Protein (31%), Phosphorus (1.1%), DHA (0.15%), EPA (0.1%), Vitamin E (230 IU/kg), Folic Acid (2.10 mg/Kg),Choline (1400 mg/Kg)