BENEFITS OF ACANA FREE RUN DUCK DOG FOOD
- Contains high-quality ingredients which are easily digestible and it also ensures a higher nutrient absorption.
- Single digestible animal protein content makes it a suitable meal for diet-sensitive dogs.
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids maintain healthy skin and a radiant coat.
- Freeze-dried liver content in the diet enhances palatability and attracts even the fussiest of eaters.
- Fresh pear, Squash and Pumpkin boost overall digestive mechanism.
- Suitable for all breeds and life stages.
Fresh duck (18%), duck meat meal (17%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, fresh duck giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (7%), duck fat (6%), fresh bartlett pears (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, dried duck cartilage (2%), lentil fiber, marine algae (1.2%) (pure and sustainable source of DHA and EPA), fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, dried brown kelp, freeze-dried duck liver (0.1%), salt, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
*Preserved with mixed tocopherols, a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil.
Crude Fibre (5%), Glucosamine (1200mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulfate (900 mg/kg), Crude Ash (7.5%), Calcium (1.3%), Fat (15%), Moisture (12%), Omega 6 (2.2%), Omega 3 (0.8%), Vitamin A (10000.0 UI/kg), Crude Protein (31%), Phosphorus (0.9%), DHA (0.15%), EPA (0.1%), (Vitamin E 200 IU/kg), Folic Acid (2.50 mg/Kg)
Choline (1700 mg/Kg)