BENEFITS OF ACANA SMALL BREED ADULT DOG FOOD.
- Essential vitamins and minerals strengthen bones and joints.
- Small kibble structure for encouraging a healthy chewing in small breed dogs.
- Consists of natural prebiotics for a healthy digestion.
- Essential fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 6 boost skin health and give a radiant coat.
- Vitamin E, Manganese and Zinc build strong immunity in canines.
- Contains no artificial coloring.
Freshly cooked meat (12%), dehydrated kure (12%), dehydrated crust (12%), red dice, whole green peas, beans, puree fat (5%), fresh cuttings (liver, heart, kidneys) (4%), fresh whole egg (4%), sunflower dried wheat (2%), green cake (2%), dehydrated (4%), whole yellow peas, pea fiber, fresh carrot caraway (1%), brown sea breed, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butter pumpkin, fresh whole pasta, fresh cabbage, fresh spinach, fresh leaves of turkey, fresh turkey leaves, fresh whole carrots, Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, frozen dried liver, liver freeze dried crust liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blubber, roots of turkey, turmeric, crocus, burlap root, lavender flower, hibiscus roots, darts.
NUTRITION FACTS :
Raw Fibre (5%), Calcium (1.4%), Fat (17%), Crude Ash (7%), Crude Fibre (5%) Moisture (12%), Omega 6 (2.6%), Omega 3 (1%), Vitamin A (13000.0 UI/kg), Crude Protein (29%), Phosphorus (1.1%), DHA (0.3%), EPA (0.3%), Vitamin E (130 IU/kg), Folic Acid (1.4 mg/Kg), Linoliec Acid (2.4%), Carbohyderate (NFE) (28%), Choline (2160 mg/Kg), Chondroitin sulfate (min) (900mg/Kg), Glucosamine (1400mg/kg)
ZINC CHELATE. VITAMIN E (CONSERVANT)
*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol-rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
HOW TO FEED :
Amount to be fed is in grams per day.